Hope Bible Fellowship Church
Spiritual Formation 101 Examination
(Correct answers worth four points each. Scoring: 80+ = pass; 48 – 76 = retake exam (once); retake class)
In the lesson from Romans 8:1 - “Therefore and Now”
1. What three truths about believers does “Therefore” refer to?
2. Does “Now” mean, it is impossible for God to find a flaw in the righteous position of the believer? Yes, No, Maybe.
3. If a crack-head staggered into a church 15 minutes ago and was made alive in Christ, then as of this moment there is no condemnation for him, even though he’s yet to awake from a slumped over stupor! True or False
In the lesson “First Cause in Each Individual’s Salvation”
4. How was God the Father the first cause in a person’s salvation?
5. What qualifies a person to be elected by God?
6. People who are not elected by God are damned to hell. True or False
In the lesson “Our Past Salvation”
7. Which is not true about our past salvation? Circle one
a. It is the done and finished work.
b. The work is of the Triune Godhead.
c. The believer ceases to sin
d. A supernatural foundation for developing spirituality is established.
Define each of these terms:
8. Conversion –
9. Regeneration –
10. Redemption –
11. Justification –
In the lesson “Our Present Salvation”
In the lesson “Our Future Salvation”
In the lesson “Life in the Spirit”
Return to Pastor Jimmie D. Compton, Jr.